Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mr. Golden Sun

     

Mr Golden Sun,

...for coming out to play today.

For shining so brightly that you brightened my day. I know, in years past I sometimes thought you were the enemy; I thought you were trying to cook me alive. I believed you had only wanted to deprive me of needed moisture. I felt you only wanted to make me sticky and uncomfortable, merely for fun.
Little did I appreciate how your hot rays actually warm not only my body, but my soul. Your brightness brings a joy unparalleled. Little did I know my own spirit droops low without your welcome relief of light.
Thank you for again dropping by to visit. It was so unexpected...and yet so appreciated! It has been so long since I last saw you. It has been months since I have seen you for any extended period of time. My husband, son, and I have missed you terribly. We miss seeing your bright smiling rays on a daily basis. How glad we are that you popped by to say "Hello."
Please know, you are welcome to stay for an extended period of time...if you like. we wouldn't dare drop an utterance of complaint if you should. Please, don't stay down in the south where no-one appreciates your glow.
I do.
I DO;
to never again complain of your presence or power.

Your friend and admirer,
Mamma Sass


On a Sunny day, this is a familiar view for us.
Mt. Redoubt

No comments:

*~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...