Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cupcake Cones a Childhood Favorite


Cupcake cones
are a favorite treat from my childhood.
I think there is nothing more delightful,
than sharing a childhood favorite with your child.
 
I love the soft and crunchy textures combined.
I love that there is less crumbs and mess than with typical papered cupcakes.
I love seeing the smile on my son's face when he enjoys a bite.
 
Won't you join us and enjoy Mamma's favorite childhood treat?

How to make Cupcake Cones:
Make your favorite cake recipe, and instead of dropping the batter into paper cups, drop it into premade ice cream cones. Carefully balance them in a cupcake pan, and bake as you would plain ole' cupcakes. Baking time might need to be increased. Check the center by poking with a toothpick to see if it is cooked through.
Top with cake frosting. Or try topping with a scoop of ice-cream.
ENJOY!

No comments:

*~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...