Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Forever Family

As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we believe in being

We believe that families can be sealed together for eternity in a

This sealing is a bond that will always last, even beyond death.
We believe that children can be born into this sealing,
 if the couple has been married for eternity in the Temple.
We believe that children who are not born (meaning adopted) under this seal can still be sealed into the family forever in the Temple.

I am so grateful for this principle.
 I love my precious boy!
I am not able to conceive children and I am so grateful God has provided for even such as I.
I find much comfort knowing that I can be a forever family
with my husband AND beautiful son.
 
Click on Links to know:
 



Temples bring incredible blessings to families.
Our son has brought incredible blessings into our lives.

No comments:

*~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...